Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The More the Merrier

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been going through my tablecloths. I've never done that before -- usually, I just slip my most recent acquisition into a pile of similarly coloured cloths. To be honest, I often use the same ones, over and over again, because they're at the top and easily accessible. Now, I'm taking a good look, and I've come across a few look alikes:

One is good:

Vintage Tablecloth Poppies
Three are better:

Vintage Tablecloths Poppies

Or in this case:

Floral Vintage Tablecloth
Five are better:

Floral Vintage Tablecloths
They must have been popular patterns, reproduced on different fabrics and in different sizes. I remember asking my mom to keep an eye out for tablecloths with poppies because I do like the pattern. It looks like we were successful in finding a few (for a closer look, click on photo).

2 comments:

  1. Collection of your table clothes are very good but table clothes are available in shat an fabric that is also good try it ..........
    Cheap Flights to Los Angeles|Cheap Flights to Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maldives-Magic: Apne Sapno ka Safar Flypeace ke Sath Karne ke Liye Abhi Book Karein

    Maldives Magic: A Journey to Paradise's Heart

    ReplyDelete