Friday, June 18, 2010

I've A Notion

Vintage Sewing Notions
Although I don't collect vintage sewing notions, a few do come my way (click on photo to enlarge). I almost convince myself that I'll add them to a project, but like much of everything else I have stored away (other than tablecloths), I hate to use them -- because once you do, they're gone. I really should resolve to use everything before I die, or at least, give it away -- I wouldn't want my husband or daughter to have to deal with all this stuff. The cowboy fabric was a cool find, but I haven't the slightest idea what I'll do with it because I don't sew. Hmm ... writing this blog has made me realize that I should focus on just a few collections, instead of this "if it's vintage, I'll take it" attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment